A great summer meal to serve with lemon potatoes, tzatziki (or our cucumber, dill dip), feta, olives, and other classic greek dinner fixings.
Prep Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 medium lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the lemon juice, oregano, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, and salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside. Slice the chicken breast into 0.25″ pieces and add to a large mixing bowl with the marinade and toss to cover.
- Cover and let set in the fridge for at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
- Skewer the chicken and set on a casserole dish or something that will allow airflow under the skewer. Set under a broiler, turning every 5-10 minutes when a crisp brown crust forms on the chicken. Alternatively, you can barbeque the chicken until cooked through slightly charred.
- Serve with lemon potatoes, tzatziki (or our cucumber, dill dip), feta, olives, and other classic greek dinner fixings.